The Southern Alberta Chapter will host the 2021 Convention, April 2-3, 2021.
- Read 2020 Annual Awards and Executive Board Report - coming soon
- 2021 Election Results
2021 Executive Election Results
Call For Nominations
As per the Club's bylaws, the Club's Executive Officers are elected by membership vote with election requiring a simple majority. A Call for Nominations for 2021 Executive Office was submitted to the Membership on March 2, 2021 with a 14-day nomination response period that expired at midnight March 16, 2021.
Current Executive Member Eligibility for Re-election
As per Article 9, Section 9.2.1, the current President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer, are all eligible to stand for re-election. Each member must declare their intent to stand for re-election.
Election Nominations and Results
- All three members of the current Executive were eligible to stand for re-election and all three members declared their intent to stand for re-election in email submissions filed by the Club Secretary.
- No additional member received a nomination submitted to the Club Secretary.
Based on the Call For Nomination results, a 2021 Executive Election ballot was not required. With no office contested, the three nominees by declaration were acclaimed. The new Executive assumes office April 1, 2021 and will serve a term of 2-years with the term expiring December 31, 2022. The 2021-2022 Club Executive is as follows:
- President: Teri Jane Bryant
- Vice President: Kevin Roberts
- Secretary & Treasurer: Martin Urquhart
- Doug Styles continues as Past President
Thanks to all members who offered to stand for election.
- EVENT CANCELLED due to CoVid-19 related gathering restrictions this event was cancelled and rescheduled for 2022.
The Southern Alberta Chapter will host the 2020 Convention, April 10-11, 2020.
The Calgary Chapter hosted the 2018 MCC of C Convention, March 30 and 31, 2019
The Edmonton Chapter hosted the 2018 MCC of C Convention in Edmonton, August 17 and 18, 2018.
The Southern Alberta Chapter hosted the 2017 MCC of C Convention in Calgary, April 14 and 15, 2017. Once again, it was held in conjunction with the Alberta Arms and Cartridge Collectors' Association (AACCA).
The Southern Alberta Chapter hosted the 2016 MCC of C Convention in Calgary, March 25 and 26 2016. Once again, it was held in conjunction with the Alberta Arms and Cartridge Collectors' Association (AACCA).